University Lithos - Since 1994
College & University Diploma Frames
university illustration

Share image to Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter.

University of Oregon - Deady Hall Diploma Frames

Order a beautiful University of Oregon - Deady Hall print from an original colored pen & ink drawing.

Shipping via USPS. For shipments outside the Continental U.S. please call 503-569-9510. Your display will arrive in 2 to 3 weeks from the time you order.

We DO NOT supply diplomas. Diplomas must be earned from the respective Universities and Colleges.

Diploma sizes are unique to the school, graduation year and degree. You will be asked to provide the degree and year in which the graduation occurred so that the opening for the degree will be the correct size. Without this information, your degree may not fit properly.

Once your mat & art print arrives, you will receive detailed instructions on how to insert your diploma. Download a copy of the installation instructions (124KB .pdf). You will need Adobe Reader to view the file.

Order your University of Oregon - Deady Hall Diploma Display Today!

Mat & Art Print Only

Our mats have changed in size, now the Abriva and Classic styles will measure 16" x 20", and fit a standard, ready made frame size. Over the last few years ready made frames have greatly improved in looks and quality. Of course, the right look will depend on your mat colors and over all general look you would like for your display. The Double mat/art will still need custom framing.

You can look for frames on-line by searching for "standard frames" etc., and craft stores are also a good place to sample what is available.

(Shipping and handling included in price)

Double Mat Colors

Black Black
First Mat
Gold Gold
Secound Mat
Ph: 503-569-9510   Email:
All text and images © 1998-2016 University Lithos. All rights reserved.
All names and trademarks of the Universities and Colleges listed on this site are the property of said Universities and Colleges.
University Lithos is an independent supplier and is not licensed, sponsored or associated with any University or College.
Names are used for description and identification purposes only.